DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirements by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted March 24, 2017
Department: Maynardville CampusLocation(s): Maynardville, TNShift: 1st shift - Part-time (5 hours per day - 5 days per week)
Responsibilities: Clean all assigned areas of administration offices and manufacturing facilities by performing the following duties: Clean lobbies, break-rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors and stairways; clean manufacturing areas such as warehouse, production areas and clean rooms as needed;Sweep, mop, scrub, vacuum, wax, or polish floors;Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies;Dust furniture; wash walls and woodwork; wash windows, door panels, and window sills; Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area; Replenish bathroom and cleaning supplies as needed.
Requirements: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted March 21, 2017
Department: DeBusk Services - Powell CampusLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Responsible for cleaning areas of administration offices and manufacturing facilities. Cleaning duties include but are not limited to: sweeping, mopping,scrubbing, and vacuuming floors; cleaning restrooms, break-rooms, offices, corridors and stairways; washing walls, woodwork, door panels and window sills; emptying wastebaskets and transporting trash to disposal area.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posted March 1, 2017
Department: Accounts ReceivableLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F 8-5, however, flexible work hours are available
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the accounts of all assigned DeRoyal Industries customers by performing the following duties:
• Calling on past due invoices exceeding company defined terms of payment.
• Reconciling any discrepancies involving DeRoyal Industries invoices.
• Processing cash application for all incoming payments.
• Processing an array of reports to send to customers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED required; one to three months related experience and/or training preferred. Candidates must possess basic Microsoft Excel skills, as well as, have the ability to learn company computer programs in order to effectively perform the job.
Posted February 22, 2017
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): Little Rock, Arkansas
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted February 20, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Surgical TraysLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Assembler to join our Manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualified applicants should be able to count accurately.
Posted January 12, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Surgical Trays - Lafollette TNLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking to fill a full-time Material Handler to join our Pulling/Sorting team.
Responsibilities include loading, unloading and moving materials within the facility. This position involves reading work orders, boxing, pulling raw materials by work order and/or sorting batched materials into individual work orders.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Qualified applicants must be able to count accurately.
Posted January 6, 2017
Department: Royal Precision PlasticsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: 12-hour 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available
Responsibilities: ·Responsible for inspecting plastic components or product from assigned molding machines to ensure that production conforms to all specifications.
·Collects samples from assigned machines and inspects following a prescribed method and utilizes equipment as directed.
·Ensures that all machines are running the correct raw material as specified.
Requirements: Ideal candidate must possess:
High school diploma or GED required.
Prior related experience and/or training is a plus.
Posted January 1, 2017
Department: Sales Resident ProgramLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted November 22, 2016
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): San Jose, CA
Posted November 10, 2016
Department: Software DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Ability to individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish.
• Responsible for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects.
• Develops site content and graphics.
• Ability to work in various applications including: HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Visual Studio/.NET, Visual Basic, Java Script, WebForms, MVC, WebAPI and relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign.
• Experience with Content Management Systems.
• Experience building data-driven web applications.
• Possesses familiarity with structured, event-driven and object-oriented programming and design concepts.
• Possesses ability to work in a project team environment or on an individual basis.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
• Requires strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL and Oracle.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices