DeRoyal Web Tools: About : Register : Sign In
If you would like to explore the employment possibilities DeRoyal has to offer, please submit your resume and salary requirements by fax, mail, or online by selecting the "Apply for" link in the listings below.
200 DeBusk Lane
Powell, TN 37849
ATTN: Human Resources
Posted February 22, 2017
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): Little Rock, Arkansas
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include selling operating room and medical device products to hospitals and surgery centers.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Posted February 20, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Surgical TraysLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Responsibilities: DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Assembler to join our Manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include working in various areas of assembly to hand assemble, wrap and package/heatseal acute care products.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualified applicants should be able to count accurately.
Posted February 17, 2017
Department: Pricing & Contracts DepartmentLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Responsibilities: Processes contract bids, quotes, proposals, renewals, and new awards for all divisions of the company.
Processes contract sales reports for National Accounts, salesforce and upper management.
Completes changes to all Group memberships in a timely manner.
Maintains department spreadsheet logs of contract Letters of Commitment.
Works to directly support members of the National Accounts department.
Maintains department database of all current and proposed contract pricing and terms and conditions.
Communicates contract pricing information to salesforce, distributors, and upper management.
Monitors status of pending proposals and expiration dates of current contracts.
Coordinates activities and obtains information from other departments as needed.
Maintains highly confidential data utilized in the generation of price quotes.
Routinely interacts with members of the salesforce, distributor agents, upper management and other departments concerning contracts.
Requirements: Requires an Associate’s Degree (A.A.) and 6 months to 1 year related experience or training. Experience using Microsoft Excel required.
Posted January 27, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Distribution CenterLocation(s): New Tazewell, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: The positions open are Full Time.
Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift to assist in loading or moving materials and products. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, record shortages.Load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard or work site. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers. Operates forklift (if assigned) to assist in loading and unloading.
Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience is preferred.
Posted January 20, 2017
Department: Contracts and PricingLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: M-F - Flex Schedule hours available
Responsibilities: Manages the Contract Coordinators and Project Managers.
• Manages and supports the processing of contracts and pricing for all DeRoyal companies to ensure timelines are met and submission of deliverables are complete and accurate.
• Interacts with the National Accounts, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, IT and Sales departments to obtain and provide timely, accurate information.
• Works with Sales and National Accounts to monitor and report areas such as tier compliance, dual membership, supplier diversity, contract penetration, etc.
• Monitors departmental correspondence with upper sales management, DeRoyal sales force and other departments within DeRoyal, including Group Purchasing Organizations. Creates and communicates price increases and annual prices lists as necessary.
• Ensures that contracts and pricing are properly entered into department databases.
• Analyzes department databases. Understands underlying structure and relationships. Includes loading of contract terms and approval of contract checklist. (Indirect and direct pricing agreements, national and regional contracts, contract feedback loop).
• Analyzes and approves sales and fee information required by group purchasing organizations.
• Works to improve processes and flow of information including the creation of standards. Uses Business Intelligence tools to create tools to make the department more effective and efficient.
• Creates and supports the professional development and training goals of the department.
• Performs special projects on an as-needed basis.
Requirements: Bachelor`s degree required; minimum two years related experience or training required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Posted January 12, 2017
Department: DeRoyal Surgical Trays - Lafollette TNLocation(s): Lafollette, TNShift: 1st Shift (MON-FRI) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Responsibilities: We are seeking to fill a full-time Material Handler to join our Pulling/Sorting team.
Responsibilities include loading, unloading and moving materials within the facility. This position involves reading work orders, boxing, pulling raw materials by work order and/or sorting batched materials into individual work orders.
Requirements: Qualified applicants are those with a High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Qualified applicants must be able to count accurately.
Posted January 6, 2017
Department: Wound Care SalesLocation(s): Dallas, TX
Responsibilities: Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
Work with Manager to analyze territories and develop sales strategies.
Conduct customer seminars/in-services on wound healing and DeRoyal products.
Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
Requirements: Qualified candidates should have prior sales experience, preferably with wound treatment or medical product sales, as well as experience using copiers, business machines, and computers. To qualify, you must have a BS degree, or a combination of education and experience, or equivalent experience in medical sales, a willingness to travel, and a professional attitude and appearance. RN, BSN and/or WOCN preferred. Computer experience and the ability to produce Excel spreadsheets, familiarity with all Microsoft Office applications, and a working knowledge of the Internet required.
Department: Wound Care SalesLocation(s): Raleigh, NC
Department: Royal Precision PlasticsLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: 12-hour 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available
Responsibilities: ·Responsible for inspecting plastic components or product from assigned molding machines to ensure that production conforms to all specifications.
·Collects samples from assigned machines and inspects following a prescribed method and utilizes equipment as directed.
·Ensures that all machines are running the correct raw material as specified.
Requirements: Ideal candidate must possess:
High school diploma or GED required.
Prior related experience and/or training is a plus.
Posted January 1, 2017
Department: Marketing Team - Corporate - Powell, TNLocation(s): Powell, TNShift: Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Flexible M-F working hours available)
Responsibilities: • Marketing Associates will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Helps in Coordinating PLM from initial idea phase to feasibility phase, design control and product launch as instructed by Product Manager.
• Assists in providing strategic customer data from current DeRoyal customers and create strategic marketing concepts to attract new and potential customers.
• Assists in cross referencing, data extraction and presenting, back order management, and forecasting.
• Able to navigate and pull data from the following software applications: GHX, MicroStrategy, Salesforce.com, JDEdwards.
• Test market new products. Assists with new product development and launches within a select group.
• Researches, gathers data and information to provide market analysis to Product Managers.
• Provides competitor analysis to Product Managers. Assesses potential product segments.
• Provides telephone and field support as necessary to support the marketing plan.
• Co-travels with DeRoyal sales representatives.
Requirements: Bachelor degree (B. A./B. S.) required, or a combination of education and/or equivalent work experience. This position also requires some overnight travel.
Department: Sales Resident ProgramLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: A candidate would be given the opportunity to:
• Rotate through various departments to build knowledge of sales operations.
• Assist with various marketing projects.
• Gain professional selling skills by traveling with DeRoyal sales representatives, as well as, through in-house training.
• Attend various training programs on DeRoyal’s products.
• In-servicing with sales reps, marketing and customers.
Requirements: To qualify, you must possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree ( minimum cumulative GPA 2.5)
• A willingness to travel & relocate
• A professional attitude, appearance and enthusiasm to sell medical supplies
• Excellent computer skills
DeRoyal offers a base salary plus a housing stipend during the internship training period, relocation assistance, extensive in-house training programs, a professional selling environment and advancement opportunities.
Posted November 22, 2016
Department: Medical SalesLocation(s): San Jose, CA
Posted November 10, 2016
Department: Software DevelopmentLocation(s): Powell, TN
Responsibilities: • Ability to individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish.
• Responsible for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects.
• Develops site content and graphics.
• Ability to work in various applications including: HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Visual Studio/.NET, Visual Basic, Java Script, WebForms, MVC, WebAPI and relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign.
• Experience with Content Management Systems.
• Experience building data-driven web applications.
• Possesses familiarity with structured, event-driven and object-oriented programming and design concepts.
• Possesses ability to work in a project team environment or on an individual basis.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
• Requires strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL and Oracle.
DeRoyal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Interviewing and hiring practices at DeRoyal do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, Vietnam Era veteran or special disabled veteran status or any other protected status as provided by law.
If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position, please contact DeRoyal's Employment Manager at 888-938-7828.
All content © DeRoyal Industries, Inc. except where noted - all rights reserved. Legal Notices